Curlew - Wednesdays 7.00 till 8.30 pm
Kingfisher - Fridays 7.30 – 9pm
Unless notified otherwise.
- The Troops programme will still take place if it is raining
- If the programme states we are outdoors [normally making use of the New Forest] suitable clothing MUST be worn I.e. Stout Footwear or Hiking Boots, No Jeans, warm clothing and Waterproof coat and Trousers
- There will be joint evenings planned for the Term. Please pay special attention to these and note the timings
- Subscriptions are due either half termly [£20] or termly [£40] on the FIRST Friday of the term. All cheques should be made payable to 1st Poulner Scout Group
- ALL Scouts are expected to wear their uniform [Scout Shirt] and 1st Poulner Scarf to all Hall based Meetings. A suggestion is to wear a t-shirt [or the Poulner Activity Polo shirt] under the Shirt so the Shirt can be removed for the evening activity
- Scout Shirts are not required when we meet away from the Hall, but Scarfs should still be worn and the Poulner activity shirt [if you have one]
See group events here.